Own A Personal20®
THERE IS A GLOBAL INACTIVITY CRISIS!
A dire need in the USA and around the world to have health promotion and programs available.
World-wide obesity has more than doubled since 1980. In 2014, 1.9 billion adults were overweight and 600 million obese.
No state in the USA has a prevalence of less than 20% obesity.
ELEGANT AND PERSONAL
"Consumers want more and more innovative, ‘techy’, versatile, personalized and faster solutions."
Club Intel, on Health/Fitness Industry White Paper 2016
Grow revenues and penetrate market share with a Personal20® Corner in your current facility or open your own boutique space.
BOUTIQUE COMPETITION TAKING BUSINESS?
ADD A Personal20®
CORNER TODAY AND BRING SOMETHING NEW TO
Why Personal20®? Because in this rushing world, everyone wants the benefits of exercise and a 20 minute workout is a great start.
"42% of health fitness consumers attended boutiques in 2014"
(Club Intel – Health/ Fitness Industry White Paper 2016)
With as little as 50 sq feet, you can offer a branded and chic technology zone to:
- upsell to current members before they quit because they don't have time
- reach the untapped market of consumers that will value the 20 minute proposition
A Personal20® Studio
Ideal for the entrepreneur who wants to make money while improving the health of others.
The fitness landscape has changed to one of more specialized, niche fitness workouts and a Pay-as-you-go model.
20% of the marketplace is being penetrated by Personalized fitness studios according to the 2014 Health Club Consumer Report.
Americans value health!
Their own health, that of their loved ones , more so than wealth, friends, a fine job or a great education.
Numerous good reasons to invest in the fitness industry:
- relatively resilient during economic downturns
- the industry generates attractive and above-average "free cash flow"
- bad debt experience is minimal
- working capital requirements are stable
- the industry offers a distinctive value proposition
- exhibits strong unit economics
- upside potential for nondues revenue
- *Know more from - IHRSA Health Club Business Handbook: the Ultimate InvestorAnd Operator Gudie to Gyms, Studios and FitnessCenters, by John McCarthy
Specific skills are required to operate the machine, so EMS training's can be only done in the presence of Certified Trainers.
POWERED BY E-FIT
THE BEST TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE
Personal20® is powered by the best technology available – E-Fit, from Hungary.
Full Body Workout
The Electronic Muscle Stimulation device is especially developed for the whole body’s stimulating workout. The equipment comprises a special dress set together with 10 pairs of electrode cables and a modern voltage and frequency controller device.
The comfortable dress is made from a breathable material, it allows a freedom in the exercise and keeps the electrode cables on the appropriate muscle group perfectly.
Only 20 Minutes
The same effect can be achieved within a 20 minute Electro Fitness training as in a 90 minute regular or aerobic training.
The E-Fit device for commercial use by trained and qualified Personal Trainers with microprocessor-controlled pre-installed and fully configurable workout programs. The 12-channel output allows the device a more continuous electrode distribution.
Official E-Fit Distributor Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
Francisco Sanchez, Personal20® Owner and Trainer in Spain
"I have my workout agenda fully booked with new clients”.
"We reached the consumer that has no time”.
"In only four 20 mins workouts we’ve seen clear results in the majority of our clients”.
"I recovered my initial investments at the end of 3 months and with 80 new clients, that were not previous gym exercisers”.
Andreia Sequeira, Owner of a Personal20® Corner in her Vivafit gym
We rolled out our Grand Opening and within 1 week we sold:
- 60 experimental sessions (910€) which converted 34 clients (6600€ in packs sold)
- 70% are our current members at Vivafit. So, an amazing upsell of new 2nd revenue
- Of those current members, 30% were already Personal Training clients
- 30% of our total sales were new clients who were not members at our club, although we did not invest our launch efforts into the potential marketplace yet
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Personal20® generate revenue?
How much money can I expect to make?
How much will it cost?
Answers to these questions and more are in our brochure: A Business Shaped for Success